Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Oh 2008 Movies Watching Log...

Basically going to keep track of all the 2008 movies I see and rank them in a sort of hierarchy of goodness. I will still write reviews, but the ratings found on here might not coincide with the ratings I give in my reviews because a film might "become" better the longer it sinks in or it could potentially "get" worse so this log will probably be in line with my actual thoughts of a film in terms of quality than my reviews as the year progresses. It will also make it easier on myself when I make an annual list. Here we go...

Movies & Ratings:
Paranoid Park(dir. Gus van Sant)
**1/2 out of ****
Still Life(dir. Jia Zhangke)
** out of ****
Rambo(dir. Sylvester Stallone)
** out of ****
Vantage Point(dir. ?)
** out of ****
Semi-Pro(dir. Kent Ackerman?)
** out of ****
Diary of the Dead(dir. George A. Romero)
*1/2 out of ****

No comments: