Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oh Songs of the 90's...

Recently, I watched a VH1 special entitled Top 100 Songs of the 90's and most of it sucked. I had a tuna fish sandwich today and... Just kidding. Not about that special sucking, but it's VH1 so what do you expect? But much like great ideas turning out not so great, I've decided to take it upon myself and perhaps make a Top 100 of the 90's myself. Enough talking, let's do it!
Best Songs of the 90's(no ranking for now)
Cat Power - Nudes as the News
Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy
Tricky - Black Steel
Smog - Bathysphere
Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
Public Enemy - Welcome to the Terrordome
Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang Ain't Nuthing ta Fuck Wit
The Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy
Pale Saints - Sight of You
The Cranberries - Dreams
Fugazi - Turnover
Fugazi - Glue Man
Aphex Twin - Fingerbib
Ride - Vapour Trail
My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes
Bush - Gylcerine
Sublime - Santeria
Weezer - El Scorcho
Green Day - When I Come Around
Alice In Chains - Rooster
Bjork - Hyper-Ballad
Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on Parade
Sepultura - Roots Bloody Roots
Liz Phair - Fuck and Run
Ani DiFranco - 32 Flavors
Ol' Dirty Bastard - Shimmy Shimmy Ya
The Smashing Pumpkins - Today
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

Some of the songs are pretty much filler and I'm probably going to slim this down to the bare essentials and hopefully, add some more.

No comments: